Iris Jewelry Earrings S Cuff


Iris Jewelry

Accessories Iris Jewelry Earrings S Cuff

Our cuffs are gold-filled jewelry composed of a solid layer of 24K gold (at least 5% of the item’s total weight) mechanically bonded to a base of S925. The silver content of this piece is 92.5% and the remaining 7.5% is a comprised layer of 18k gold. Your cuff can last through the ages with reasonable care and maintenanc

In stock

Category: SKU: joijscuff Tags:


Iris Jewelry Earrings S Cuff

Iris Jewelry Collection


Follow us on instagram and facebook for inspiration!


Need more information?
Shipping & Delivery
Return & Exchanges


Additional information



There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.